While apple cider vinegar is easily purchased in any grocery store, making your own apple cider vinegar, or ACV is an even better way toward total ACV freshness. Using only organic ingredients to secure the best possible outcome, homemade ACV will have your household and your health in glowing form. Make sure to look for a cloudy end result for the most beneficial ACV batch.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Diabetics and those trying to keep blood sugar and insulin sensitivity under control can take two tablespoons of ACV before bedtime for a potential blood 4-6% blood sugar reduction in the morning.
2. Acetic acid found in ACV helps to slow fat accumulation when taken regularly.
3. The acid in ACV binds to toxins, assisting in flushing unwanted pounds and ailments from the body.
4. Antibiotic and bacterial fighting properties found in ACV means a happier digestive tract, fewer tummy troubles and stronger immunity.
Home Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
5. Clean household surfaces, cutting boards and other items with diluted ACV. Its disinfecting qualities means easy cleaning and fewer (possibly unhealthy) cleaning products.
6. Freshen laundry, washing machines and dishwashers with 1-part ACV and 1-part water or a 50/50 mixture.
7. Windows will sparkle with streak-free shine after cleaning with the 50/50 ACV mixture.
8. Use ACV to cut through hard mineral water soap scum. Apply full strength apple cider vinegar to showers, sinks, shower heads. Hardly lift a finger to get bathrooms sparkling clean.
Lawn and Garden with ACV
9. Pesky ants marching into your house uninvited? Spray full strength ACV on ant hills and favorite ant destinations several times a week to keep ants at bay.
10. Garden tools can be expensive. Keep rusty garden tools in tip-top condition by soaking or wiping tools with ACV to remove rust and soil fungus. Rinse and wipe clean.
11. Brown spots on the lawn caused by dog urination can be an unsightly problem. Simply add one tablespoon of ACV to the dog’s water bowl and no browner spots. Safe for dogs.
12. Give potted plants a boost by purifying its water before watering. Mix one-gallon water with 2 tablespoons ACV for a great fertilizing treatment.
13. Undiluted ACV is an effective and natural option for killing weeds and other unwanted grasses and plant life. Add a little salt to the solution for extra weed-killing umph!
Each category exhibits only a small sample of what apple cider vinegar has to offer. Have fun exploring the use of ACV for almost any ailment, cleaning dilemma and more. When the healthy and clean ingredients of apple cider vinegar come together, the world around you simply becomes a cleaner, brighter and healthier place.